What we can do for you
Think of us as health insurance guides – we’ll guide you down the road to good, affordable health coverage. Here are just a few of the things we can help you do:
How we do what we do
- Apply for health insurance coverage programs such as as Marketplace, Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), Hoosier Healthwise and Medicaid.
- Deal with any problems you may have signing up for or using your health insurance.
- Understand how to use your health insurance.
- Sign up for and keep your health coverage.
- Take care of follow up issues or concerns.
Our help is free and open to everyone. We get no money for signing you and your family up. Our advice is based entirely on your personal needs and situation. We’re here only to make sure you and your family get the right coverage.
Why we do it
We’re certified Indiana Navigators. We want to build a healthy community where everyone can see a doctor when they need to, and can get the checkups that will keep them healthy. We care about your good health. It really is that simple.
Strong partnerships build healthy communities
CKF of Scott County is a coalition of individuals and organizations who believe everyone deserves and should have access to affordable health coverage. We work to together to educate the community and provide services that support that belief. We are also part of a state wide network, Covering Kids & Families of Indiana, and together we advocate for all Hoosiers.